Thursday, November 11, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua - week 9 results


This episode gets a 5 out of 10 from me.  Nothing really exciting happens.  I thought breaking through bamboo barriers and brick walls in the reward challenge was pretty cool, though it was a pretty lopsided win for the boys.  NaOnka continues to disgust everyone.  Jane thinks Marty is vile and evil, but he's nothing compared to Russel from the last two seasons!  Anyhow, Marty came close to winning immunity but failed, and was voted out after Sash and Brenda decided not to keep Jane instead of him.  Any contestant left thinking they can break the alliance of Brenda, Chase, Sash, Kelly purple and NaOnka is stupid.  They no longer have the numbers to do so and should have done it after their alliance was made clear in episode 2.

In the pool, 26 people had Marty, the 48-year-old technology executive.  Shawna remains at the top with the only entry with 7 picks left.  Last place is up for grabs.  The highest jump was 8 spots (Elaine) and the biggest drop was 9 (Cheryl).

I doubt there will be any surprise left in the remaining episodes as to who's voted off next.  I hope the show proves me wrong.

Jay

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what they were all looking at in the preview for next week. Dead chickens perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr! I'm losing people from my wrong set of picks therefore losing my grasp on last place! And I'm nowhere with my other set of picks! Argh! Stupid Survivors! I thought they had my back! Last time I trust people I don't know! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete