Saturday, October 30, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua - week 7 results


This episode was relatively pretty boring.  I'll give it a 6 out of 10; the only thing saving it was the suspense at the end.  With the La Flor tribe losing immunity, Marty could have been thinking too far ahead when he gave up his immunity idol to Sash on Sash's word that he would vote out Jill instead.  Either way, the idol was going to leave Marty's hands and Jill probably voted out.  Luckily, Sash kept his word and Jill was voted out instead of Marty.  I felt Jill was a strong competitor in every way and deserved to stay longer, but this game is too unpredictable.

In the pool, 32 entries had Jill (the highest for a female), the 43-year-old ER doctor.  Shawna remains at the number one spot having lost only one pick so far.  Tara P's #2 entry remains in last but now 5 other entries have 3 picks left.  Muriel jumped up 15 spots while Sharlene and I dropped 12 spots.

Thanks for your patience everyone.  For those who haven't seen our Facebook post, we had a baby boy on Thursday at 2:03 pm and named him Tavian Alexandre.  I put a couple of phone camera pics on my microblog here.

He laid on my lap and watched me type this blog before throwing up.  Here we go again for a second time.
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment