Friday, October 2, 2009

Results - week 3



Results - week 3

Well, the self-destructing yellow Foa Foa tribe lost the combined reward/immunity challenge again.  I thought the innovation behind the challenge was pretty lame.  I'm not going to get into the Jaison/Ben conflict, but I will say that I don't know why evil Russell Hantz is so smug about being the puppeteer of a losing tribe, and all because of his doing.  When or if the tribe's merge, his idol might save him from one tribal council, but I think he won't last past two.

Anyway, tribe Foa Foa got rid of the poison of the tribe, Ben, who was one of the more popular picks in the pool - he looked good on paper before the show started anyways.  Only 3 pool entries remain unscathed at the top so far, and 2 entries at the bottom have lost all four contestants that have been booted to date.

Have a great weekend everyone.  I'll be posting the results from Thunder Bay next week.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, sorry for missing your email address on my email distribution! Too many to keep track of this season!

    ReplyDelete