Friday, September 18, 2009

Survivor Samoa results - week 1


Results - week 1

Welcome back everyone!  To view the results, just click the image above.  The reason I'm posting the results this way is because the results are now too long to paste into an email - we have 66 entries this year, the biggest ever!  I will still email the results as a pdf file, but the advantages of using this blog is so that you can now leave comments about the pool or the show, and you can bookmark it to come back and check it as often as you wish!

About the show - not much more I can say besides the Russell Hantz guy is downright evil and crazy; but who knows, that may work out for him for a while.  But the thing I don't get is that you'd think that after 18 seasons, contestants would know that you have to keep the tribe strong until the merge so you can vote off the other tribe.  You don't start going after your tribemates right away and creating bad chemistry.  Ah well.

So the prizes are: 1st = $330, 2nd = $130, 3rd = $100, 4th = $70, Last = $30.  Can you believe you can triple your entry fee by being the best at sucking at the pool? (unless you're doing it intentionally).  Oh, if you're mailing me a cheque, my last name is Dela Cruz.

So go on, please post your comments below (click on the Comments link) if you have any on the pool or show - I'd love to hear your thoughts for once instead of just me blabbering on!  Don't forget to sign your name so we know who the comment is from!

6 comments:

  1. So I was watching it last night on time shift (cause I had ball) and knew that Tara K would already be getting ready for bed, so I had to sit there and watch it alone, and it sucked! The entire time I was hoping and praying, "Please don't let THAT be the Russell that I picked..." and of course, it was...why do I always pick the jerk? LOL! Don't fret tho Tara, only 1 more week of ball them I'm all yours, every Thursday! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't pick Russell but I have Ben, and he's turned out to be a bigger jerk than I expected too. That Russell Hantz guy is gonna wreak havoc on the pool - people we thought would normally go far may not because he's shaking things up. I suppose it makes things interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say thank you in advance for the $330 first place price money that i'm going to win. Good luck to everybody else competing for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and last place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yahhhhhhhhhh!...
    wait, did i pick the one who got voted off.
    i'll check.

    ReplyDelete