Thursday, April 15, 2010

Survivor 20 results - week 9


Straight to the best line in Survivor history: "I don't have to find immunity idols anymore... people are just giving them to me."  - Russel Hantz

You have to admit, when he said that... you had to laugh and respect the guy for what he has accomplished.  He has the advantage that no one else has seen him play before, and I'm glad, because he's keeping the show very entertaining and keeping the series fresh even on its 20th season.  I'm a little surprised he was quick to show his new idol to his tribe, but I think he had to share his disbelief and craziness of the situation.

I thought the producers became smarter by placing the clue to the Villains immunity idol somewhere where one person had a chance to find it without revealing it to everyone.  I was also very grateful that Danielle was able to help Parvati hide the clue from everyone else, haha.  Now the Villains have two immunity idols, and the Heroes have none.

So Courtney was voted off, and I think that was a huge mistake by the Villains, because from the preview of next week the tribes will merge and Sandra will be quick to flip sides and tell all the heroes all about Russell.  We'll see what Russell does about that.

In the pool, 14 entries had Courtney (tied for second-least picked).  Clint and Rachel remain at the top, and Tara K.#2 is getting some competition from Amanda H. for last spot.  The biggest climb is me (7 spots - which doesn't help my quest for last place at all), and the biggest fall is Gisele (8 spots - lost a pick every week for the last 4 weeks).

Till next week,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment