Thursday, February 11, 2010

Survivor 20 results - week 1




What a good episode.  It felt like an all-time reunion show, but they're playing the game at the same time.  People who actually have watched the show will appreciate this season especially.  Right off the start there's a reward challenge and Stephenie dislocates her shoulder and gets it popped back in, and Rupert breaks one of his toes in 2 places.  Coach goes back to being his self-proposed "dragon-slayer".  Boston Rob impresses everyone by making a fire without flint.  Russell goes about his old ways of aligning with everyone he can.  Sugar goes about crying again, which pretty much gets her voted off after the Heroes screw up their big lead in the immunity challenge when it came to the puzzle part.  Heroes - 0, Villains - 1.

Only 56 entries in the pool this season.  My connection in the Taxation Centre no longer works there.  However, I felt there was still enough money for 4 top-place prizes and one last place prize.  So Sugar is the first contestant out, and I have to reiterate this for the new people to the pool - entries that have lost a pick early have come back and won prizes (even 1st), so don't worry nor get too confident.  This pool is about making big comebacks at the end, if you've picked the remaining few contestants.  I say this because I'm one of the 17 that picked Sugar and need to reassure myself.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jay

5 comments:

  1. i wanna change my picks!!!!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe i didn't double check our picks... mulligan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No mulligans! I switched for Sugar right before the show. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Sugar in both sets of picks! Argh!
    And by the looks of the preview I may be screwed by Boston Rob too(and not in the good way :p )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tara.. you had Rob in both entries too? That may be trouble!

    ReplyDelete